£32000 - £38000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Are you interested in working as a Graphic Designer and Digital Marketing professional for the European Marketing division of a World class corporation? You will work closely with the businesses in the UK and continental Europe and have a fantastic opportunity to utilise your graphic design and digital experience.
It is essential that you are highly confident in your design and creative abilities as well as your digital marketing skills.
The Graphic Designer / Digital Marketing person will have:
* Responsibility for sourcing. designing and adapting on/off line marketing collateral, product catalogues, images and graphics for events
* Creating engaging, innovative and targeted on-line content and campaigns
* Uploading videos, images and content to social media channels as required
* Supporting in assisting and training local teams in on-line tools and best practices
* Acting as a back -up and support for colleagues in the central team and other countries
* Assisting with any other marketing activity as required
The Graphic Designer / Digital Marketing person will be:
* Highly creative with strong attention to detail
* Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and other graphic design software packages
* Have a willingness to learn new technology and webtools as necessary
* Experienced in one or more additional marketing activities such as social media, SEO, Google analytics would be advantageous
Ideally the successful candidate will have approximately 5 years experience.
Location - Worcester (occasional European travel may be required)
Salary - up to £38k (depending on experience)