£28000 - £33000 per annum
about 1 month ago
IT Systems Engineer - £28,000-£33,000 - Bromsgrove
Are you a 3rd Line Support or Systems Engineer looking to join a growing company where your level of knowledge and expertise will position you as a subject matter expert?
If the answer is yes then read on!
My client are an IT Support Consultancy based in the West Midlands who are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer with a high level of technical knowledge. So if you have excellent experience in 3rd Line Support and are looking to extend your career and add value to a growing business then read on!
What they can offer you:
- Basic of up to £32,000 DOE
- Rewards and bonuses for going above and beyond expectations
- Continuous training and development
To be successful in this 3rd Line Support role my client are looking for the following attributes and experience
- Strong background in Systems Engineer and Support
- Virtualisation in Hyper-V/VMWare (Essential)
- Networking including routing, switching, VLANs, firewalls (Essential)
- Experience with customers in the public sector
- In depth knowledge of Windows Server
- Interest in new technologies
You must also have access to a vehicle to be successful in this role. Your responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Architecting and delivering a range of IT and Cyber Security projects
- Providing IT Troubleshooting via telephone and remote support software
- Providing 3rd line escalation from 1st and 2nd line support engineers
- Providing onsite solution implementation
- Providing high level customer care and building relationships with customers
- Understanding the customers' product portfolio
So, if this sounds like you then get in touch! I would love to hear from you.