£30000 - £45000 per annum
11 months ago
As an experienced Senior .Net Developer you will be reporting directly to the Development Manager and working in an Agile environment, you will be responsible for:
* Software development; designing new features and maintenance development in a full stack development position working on internal business critical systems in a transformative web and desktop environment
* Testing and deploying
* Liaising directly with users to ensure solid and robust solutions with the end user in mind, solving difficult and interesting problems!
* Liaising with support and occasionally customers
* Updating and writing documentation
* Training and mentoring other members of the team
As a successful Senior .Net Developer you will have experience in:
* Commercial experience using C# ASP.Net (VB.Net/C#) with SQL Server.
* A confidence in developing and maintaining Stored Procedures.
* Excellent verbal and written communication.
* A real passion for software development and the drive to learn and improve your skills
* Self-starter, self-motivated, enthusiastic attitude
It would be great if as a Senior .Net Developer you have knowledge/ experience in any following:
* Web Services
* Reporting (ideally with Qlikview)
Git source control
* Or experience across ecommerce, warehousing and logistics environments
This Senior .Net Developer role will include a benefits package comprising:
*Life assurance at 4x salary
*Flexible benefits scheme
*25 days holiday + banks
This Senior .Net Developer role is based in Droitwich and commutable from Redditch, Kidderminster, Worcester, Birmingham, Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Stourport-on-Severn, Wolverhampton, Telford, Solihull, Droitwich, Bromsgove, Stourbridge, Stratford-upon-Avon, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Worcestershire, Gloucestershire, Rugby, Nuneaton, Bridgnorth, Malvern