Service & Maintenance Engineer
Salary - £30,000 - £36,000 + Overtime Opportunities
My client is a specialist service provider of HVAC systems across the UK. As a Service & Maintenance Engineer, your focus will be traveling to sites, assisting with system installations, and servicing/maintaining HVAC systems.
Service & Maintenance Engineer Responsibilities;
- Travelling to sites across the UK
- Providing technical support to clients
- Servicing and maintaining HVAC, refrigeration, and Gas systems
- Completing all relevant service reports
- Fully commission all aspects of the systems
Service & Maintenance Engineer Requirements;
- Previous experience working in a Service Engineer position
- Clean driving license is essential
- F-gas category 1 & Commercial Gas experience
- Experienced in setting up and servicing HVAC systems
- Must be a team player
Based in Bromsgrove, this Service & Maintenance Engineer opportunity is offering a salary of £30,000-£36,000 depending on experience. Company Van provided.