£30000 - £40000 per annum
19 days ago
Salary - £30,000 -£40,000 D.O.E.
My client is a specialist solutions provider of technical monitoring systems that are supplied to a variety of industry sectors. They are seeking a new Service Engineer to join their existing team to fault find, test, repair and calibrate technical monitoring systems.
Service Engineer Responsibilities;
- Liaise with clients to provide technical support
- Travel to sites across the UK
- Fault find and repair technical monitoring systems
- Test and calibrate monitoring systems to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure that all technical documentation is completed
Service Engineer Requirements;
- Previous experience in a Field Service Engineer position
- Must have the ability to travel across the UK
- Experienced in servicing and repairing technical equipment
- Excellent communications skills are a must
- Experienced in Electrical Engineering
- Experience in instrumentation or monitoring systems would be advantageous
Based in Malvern this Service Engineer opportunity is commutable from Worcester, Hereford, Evesham, Tewkesbury, Droitwich and Cheltenham.