Roll Forming - Setter Operator
Trueline are a proud manufacturer in the heart of Kidderminster, producing various solutions and accessories for the construction industry.
We have a number of great opportunities available. Trueline are an old client who over the last 18 months have worked on expanding and developing their machinery and now need you to join their team!
Setter Operator duties:
- Setting/Operating section rolling line
- Working from engineering drawings
- Running thin section corner beads
- General building and stapling or product
- Working from order sheets on tablets
Setter operator Operative requirements:
- Previous Press/Setter experience is essential
- Experience in working with hydraulics and punch hole machines
- Ability to work alone and to time scales
- Flexibility to help out within various departments
Setter Operator Hours:
6am - 2pm Monday to Friday
From £10 per hour (DEO)
If you are passionate about manufacturing and looking for a Setter Operator role with possible progression, we'd love to hear from you! Please call the industrial team on 01562 69090.