Up to £39000 per annum
28 days ago
An established and leading manufacturing business in Worcester seeks an experienced Shift Production Manager.
This is a 24/7 operation which will require working 12 hour shifts both days and nights.
Over a 28 day rota, you will work a total of 7 days, 7 nights and have 14 rest days.
As Shift Production Manager you will be working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment and be responsible for the management of a diverse and multi skilled team. As a natural leader, you will inspire and motivate your shift so that the business objectives are exceeded in quality, productivity, engagement of employees, service and Health and Safety.
- Control of the workflow and organisation of the team to ensure all KPI targets are met.
- Manage, develop and motivate a multi-skilled team.
- Delegate work appropriately to direct reports.
- Planning of resources within the operation as well as ensuring resources are shared across the site appropriately.
- Drive and support Continuous Improvement.
- Ensure the operational environment is maintained to the highest standards in relation to hygiene and cleanliness.
- Provide and maintain accurate daily information/reporting.
- Promote and ensure adherence to quality standards.
- Training and development off shift staff.
- Demonstrate professionalism through acting on queries in a prompt manner and ensuring communication is comprehensive.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Previous people management experience is essential.
- The ability to lead, organise and develop effective teams.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Results driven and flexible.
- Analytical & problem solving skills.
- Good influencing Skills.
Salary circa £39k.
Based in Worcester.
24/7 Operation. 12 hour shifts days and nights. 28 day rota includes 7 days, 7 nights and 14 rest days.