Up to £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Social Media and Communications Executive
Are you looking for a 3 month marketing contract to help deliver essential support for local businesses through the Local Enterprise Partnership?
As a member of the small Worcestershire LEP team, this role will be working with the Growth Hub project and the wider Growth Hub team by creating impactful recruitment campaigns for the Growth Hub's business support programmes, utilising a variety of channels. This role will also work with the WLEP Snr Marketing Executive to refresh both the Growth Hub and Invest in Worcestershire websites and create new content for both.
Social Media and Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- To deliver web-based activities for the LEP and Worcestershire Business Central and to contribute to the development of web-based strategies and action plan through monitoring and following-up activities.
- Pro-actively managing website quality, creating engaging content in line with branding guidelines. Make suggestions regarding layout and other improvements where appropriate
- To develop effective social media campaigns to maximise take up of Worcestershire Business Central's support to local businesses utilising a variety of channels.
- To research and ensure that search engine optimisation is maximised to raise the profile and accessibility of the website and its benefits.
- To create content to drive traffic to the websites including blogs and newsletters and to develop innovative and creative campaigns to promote the 'Worcestershire Business Central' and 'Invest in Worcestershire' brands.
- To liaise with partners to ensure web content is relevant, design protocols and manage service level agreement and resolve any technical issues with the web team.
- To analyse and report on key statistics and success of the web based and social media activity.
- To contribute to the organisation and delivery of events (including attend).
- To contribute to the continual development and use of a CRM.
Social Media and Marketing Executive Requirements
- Considerable experience of marketing and communications, including copywriting and writing for different audiences.
- Proven experience in the delivery of a comprehensive online sales campaign, preferably to a variety of audiences
- Ability to manage a range of different tasks with proven time management skills and flexibility with regard to working hours.
- Ability to communicate confidently at all levels (verbally and in writing) externally and internally.
- Proven organisational skills including the ability to effectively prioritise workloads on a day to day basis, with minimal supervision.
- Results driven, with an ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Adobe creative professional
This Social Media and Marketing Executive position is to be largely home-based, with the option to work from an office in Malvern or Worcester a day or two a week. Hourly pay is £11.95 per hour, equivalent to £23K salary pro-rata.
37 hours per week