Up to £50000 per annum
5 months ago
Up to £50,000 + generous benefits package
Are you looking for a Software Delivery Manager position where you will:
* Develop .Net software and manage a team of multi-skilled developers and deliver projects in a software development environment.
* Receive a great basic and package
* Have fantastic career progression routes
My client are a leading software house providing software and web applications to over 40% of the market and are seeking a Software Delivery Manager to join their expanding development team.
As a successful Software Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
* Industry experience of software development, business analysis and quality assurance
* Operational customer relationship management
* Software architecture and design
* Developing strategy with directors and board members
* Project management of the full software development lifestyle including managing budgets, timescales and quality
As a successful Software Delivery Manager you will need to be experienced in:
* Agile best practice and Scrum certificate advantageous
* Knowledge of software development including architecture, design, development, QA, deployment, change management and a direct background in software development essential
* Line management, motivating and recruiting staff, coaching and mentoring essential
The successful Software Delivery Manager will receive a salary of up to £50,000 depending on experience. The role is based in Winchester, commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Whitchurch, Alton, Chichester, Portsmouth, Fareham, Lymington, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke and surrounding.
We also operate a referral scheme so if you do know a Software Delivery Manager then please do get in touch!