Up to £40000 per annum
3 months ago
This is your chance to become a Software Developer at a successful software development company that provides high quality software for their specialist market. My client develops high quality software applications for their customers and are keen to bring in new developers to strengthen their expanding team further. The successful applicant will work within an Agile environment in order to create, develop and support highly effective software applications.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable software code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Translate application storyboards and user stories into functional and successful software applications.
- Identify bugs and provide effective software solutions.
- Help maintain software code quality to ensure it is of the highest possible standard.
- Developing Rest APIS in Java.
- Experience of developing front-end applications using Angular.
- Working within an Agile environment.
This is a software developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression as well as excellent benefits. It is a chance to join a motivated team and work alongside a variety of exciting companies on future projects. This software Developer roles offers a salary of up to £40,000, commensurate with experience. The company is based near Worcester.