£50000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a fast-growing software systems provider who deliver customer focused solutions within a key market sector. They require a Software Development Team Lead to lead and manage the existing development team, producing world class software for new and existing clients. Alongside hands-on programming you will create a clear vision and strategy for the product whilst effectively managing the development process, promoting best practice across the full development life cycle.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the evolution of the products and solutions
- Hands on coding as part of the software development team
- Define the quality and productivity standards
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Design world class software solutions
- Work with and enable the scrum master to deliver software solutions on time
- Ensure development quality and standards are established and delivered
- Responsible for change management lifecycle and release management processes
- Ensure line management, coaching and mentoring of a development team
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, dynamic organisation offering great long term career and personal development prospects. Whilst the company is working remotely currently, given the nature of the role, once the offices in Redditch are open again you will be expected to work from there. Commutable from Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Warwick, Stratford-upon-Avon, Worcester, Alcester, Evesham, Pershore, Droitwich, Kidderminster and Solihull. Salary £50-70,000, depending on experience.