Up to £45000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you looking to become a Software Engineer, working on industry-leading software surrounded by a fast paced, high performing team?
My client is a rapidly growing and ambitious software company that provides a high level of quality within a specialist market. They are looking to enhance and expand their software development team with new C++ development experts as they develop and work on new products. The successful Software Engineer will be immersed in developing the company's' cutting-edge products, alongside contributing to the team and mentoring less experienced team members.
Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Develop and enhance software in order to contribute to the company's cutting-edge products.
- Use agile team working practises to deliver exciting software features that are detailed and on time.
- Contribute effectively to the fast paced team environment, ensuring all members of the team are contributing to company targets.
- Build positive working relationships with stakeholders, colleagues and clients.
This Software Engineer must have strong commercial development experience with C++, including C++11 and STL. The successful applicant must also show a proven track record across multiple areas of the software development process, as well as excellent communication and team working skills.
It would desirable but not essential for the Software Engineer to:
- Have experience with enterprise customers and delivering at-scale solutions.
- Have knowledge of development tools, such as Jira, QT, CMake and Conan, as well as other languages such as Java and Python.
- Understand agile and scrum methodologies.
This is a Software Engineer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression. This Software Engineer role offers a salary of up to £45,000, as well as excellent benefits. Based in Worcester.