£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 2 months ago
An opportunity has arisen to join a software house and become a subject matter expert for its market leading platform, owning the end-to-end creation of solutions proposal for new and existing clients. As Solutions Manager, you will work alongside the Sales and Product teams, maximising the value of the product to new and existing clients, ensuring they received excellent service during the pre-sales phase through to hand over to the Delivery Team.
This role would suit someone coming from Pre-Sales, Business Analyst or Product Owner / Product Manager background. You will have either of: an in depth knowledge of the Insurance / Broking market with experience in one of the above roles OR an outstanding track record as a BA, Product Owner / Manager or Pre-Sales Consultant within the software / SaaS sector, preferably within fintech. The ideal applicant will combine both the Insurance market knowledge with the technical ability in one of the aforementioned positions.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
* Lead workshops with new and existing clients to drive high quality solutions proposals
* Directly input / contribute to the product roadmap
* Work alongside with Sales and Product Management teams to deliver proposals for product solutions
* Manage the product throughout its lifecycle from concept to end-of-life
* Collect, manage and maintain traceability of requirements from all stakeholders
* Create solution proposals for new and existing clients and gain internal approval
* Own the collation of information for RFI's and RFP's for prospective clients
* Be a recognised expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology and the competition.
* Be recognised as a leader in the business and build relations with business stakeholders
* Represent the voice of the customer in senior level management meetings
* Work with the other solutions managers, product management, product marketing and marketing communications to optimise product success
Ideal applicants will have a minimum of 5 years' experience working within the insurance industry, ideally as a B2B Software Solutions Manager or Product Manager. You must have a strong background working in an Agile environment, will be educated to degree level in a business related subject and ideally hold or be working towards a relevant qualification from the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
This is a great chance to join a growing company offering excellent career prospects and a comprehensive benefits package. They offer the chance to work on some very exciting projects with the latest technologies and opportunities to further develop your skills. Based in Winchester, commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Whitchurch, Alton, Chichester, Portsmouth, Fareham, Lymington, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke. Salary up to £60,000, commensurate with experience.