over 1 year ago
Strategic Marketing Executive
We are looking for a creative, self-starting individual with plenty of initiative to take ownership of the integrated marketing strategy of Hewett Recruitment. You will be given the freedom to develop the marketing strategy and gain buy-in at board level under the sub-headings of “Client Partnerships”; “New Business” and “Candidate Generation”.
This is a really varied and interesting position as you will be responsible for both B2B and B2C campaigns, including online, offline and events marketing.
Strategic Marketing Executive Responsibilities
- Produce and publish 3 relevant blogs per week
- Create regular, relevant and engaging content across social media platforms
- Inhouse creation of engaging artwork for use online, in window displays and at events
- Inhouse video production
- Email campaigns & newsletters
- Planning and delivery of Hewett Recruitment events
- Present at board meetings on a quarterly basis
- Evidence CPD including webinars, training, additional studies to keep up-to-date with latest marketing trends.
- Pro-actively investigate and trial new marketing technologies, reporting back on results
- Marketing degree or equivalent
- Experience in an online marketing position
- Evidence of CPD including webinars, training, additional studies to keep up-to-date with latest marketing trends.
- Driving licence and car as you will be working between both the Kidderminster and Worcester offices, as well as attending regular events.
Mon-Fri 8.30am-5pm plus additional hours as required
For more information or to discuss the position, please contact Laura Hewett on 01562 69090 or firstname.lastname@example.org