Are you a Support Analyst looking for a new opportunity? Are you interested in working for a large multi-national software house that provides solutions to the insurance industry? Are you looking for the next step in your IT career in a company with plenty of opportunities? If you're a Support Analyst and this sounds like you then read on.
As a Support Analyst your key responsibilities will include:
- Resolving escalated support queries via telephone/ remote diagnostic tools
- Mentor & coach Helpdesk team members when needed
- Produce in-house documentation for referencing/training
- Remote management of sites contracted for enhances support
- Accurate administration of internal computer systems
- Ensure that the standards and procedures used within the team are well understood by team members
To be successful in this Support Analyst position you should have the following qualifications and experience:
- GCSE English and Maths (or equivalent) at grade C or above
- XML experience
- Jira Support Desk
- Insurance industry experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows Servers/ Office 365
This Support Analyst opportunity is based in Worcester with remote working offered and attendance in the office expected once every two weeks.
If this sounds like it could be for you then please apply. I would love to hear from you. Equally, if you know a Support Analyst then get in touch , we operate a referral scheme.