Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, as Technical Administrator you will control the technical administration requirements within a small maintenance team to ensure the business runs effectively. You will act as the technical lead to administer the sites CMMS based maintenance system and have a full understanding of the company wide administrative requirements, ensuring quality is maintained.
- Control and develop the technical administration; monitoring and instructing others to ensure compliance.
- Data input to, and extraction from CMMS.
- Defining and delivering technical training to Engineering staff to ensure full utilisation of CMMS maintenance, stock control, budgeting and purchasing.
- Abide by all company and site safety policies and procedures. Report all health, safety and environmental concerns, near misses and incidents via the site reporting system.
- Proactively monitor the functionality of all site software systems to ensure quality is met and is maintained.
- Liaise with Engineering staff to assist with the planning of maintenance tasks, ensuring that the ordering of materials and services is correctly administered.
- Act as the central contact and co-ordinator of information for internal and external enquiries related to the administration of service contract management.
- Generate reports as requested by Managers.
- Shared responsibility with other administration personnel for front-of-house duties.
- Have sufficient understanding of business unit stock control and supplier relationships to ensure effective coverage of leave and absence.
- Preparation for, and participation with departmental and business unit audits.
To undertake any other duties which may reasonably be required.
- Experience of CMMS / maintenance management systems highly advantageous.
- Microsoft office expertise - especially Excel & Word.
- Strong communication & numerical reasoning skills.
- Experience in a similar role involving scheduling.
- Relevant experience within Supply, process, manufacturing or Engineering industries desirable.
- All round excellent administration skills.
- Qualified to A level standard or equivalent.
£26,000 annual salary.
Based Near Kidderminster, Worcestershire.
Monday to Friday 8am to 4:30pm.