£30000 - £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Technical Project Manager
Are you looking for a Technical Project Manager role where you will:
* Get to work as part of an agile software team
* Deliver cutting edge, million pound software projects
* Work within an open plan, inclusive and fun software environment
As a successful Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Delivery of the projects on-time, within budget and compliant with customers' requirements.
* The required Client and company standards for Quality, Safety, Software Development and Configuration are met.
* Overall achievement of personal, team and company goals and targets.
As a successful Project Manager you should be experienced in:
* Working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Delivery of enterprise level schedules
It would be beneficial if as a Software Project Manager you have experience:
* Technical background particularly in Java or web based technologies
* Full development lifecycle project management
* Project management methodologies such as Prince2, PMP, Agile/Scrum/Kanban or similar
You should be:
* Excellent communicator for technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Flexible against a changing technical environment
The salary for this role is up to £45,000. This role is based in Malvern, commutable from Worcester, Birmingham, Kidderminster, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Hereford, Ledbury, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering an exciting position.
Some UK travel may be required.
If you happen to know a Project Manager who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.