Technical Sales Executive
If you have a natural drive, vision and passion for selling a software product that would appeal to a broad spectrum of industry sectors globally, this could be a fantastic opportunity for you to join a forward thinking and highly successful business.
With a 20 year history of developing comparison and merge software products, used by blue chip companies around the world, this position will sit as part of the Management team. The successful individual will be instrumental in introducing the products to new potential customers, along with driving the business sales strategy and value proposition.
Some key duties and responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Outbound sales activity for new potential business
- Research into industry sectors and organisations (global)
- Lead and contact hunting
- Contacting and liaising with high end decision makers
- Organising product demonstrations
- Arranging second stage meetings if required
It is essential that any shortlisted candidates can demonstrate previous sales successes and achievements in previous roles, along with a genuine understanding and knowledge of XML.
Skills and experience required for the Senior Technical Sales Executive
- Previous experience in a technical sales role is preferred
- Knowledge, understanding and a strong acumen for technical products / software
- A drive and passion for converting leads into genuine opportunities / customers
- An ability to work autonomously and flexibly depending on international requirements
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
There is enormous potential and scope for this role to develop and for an ambitious and motivated candidate, this is a genuinely exciting venture.
Our client is based in Malvern, Worcestershire although this role can be worked remotely with occasional office visits.
A basic salary of up to £30k is on offer, with a commission structure of 15% on everything sold. A huge earning potential is available with uncapped commission.