Hewett Recruitment are delighted to be working with RS Hydro based in Bromsgrove who are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Specialist.
RS Hydro are a Global, forward thinking and award winning multi-disciplined instrumentation company, founded in 1997, providing specialist expertise to tackle technological issues facing clients over a large range of work in the water, environmental and industrial sectors. Proteus Instruments Limited is a part of the organisation that specialises in the Proteus sensor range. Many of their projects are world-class industry benchmarks, some of which cannot be achieved by any other company worldwide. This is down to unique instrumentation and experience for difficult applications.
RS Hydro are 'Investors in People', meaning they encourage career growth and progression and have created a fabulous culture of togetherness. As the business continues to grow this really is a fantastic time to be joining them!
This is an amazing opportunity to join the technology sales team working with a product created as a spin-off from a project with the award winning University of Birmingham knowledge transfer partnership
RS Hydro manufacturer a patented water quality sensor known as 'Proteus' with diverse applications for the water, environmental, industrial & process industries, & integrated monitoring sectors and are in a period of rapid growth and expansion with a full order book. The team is backed by industry experts and the company is recognised by Investors in People as a great place to work.
You will support this growth by supporting the Sales Director and global sales channels to maximise business opportunities win new business, with the support of a strong back office team.
- Provide pre and post‑sales support.
- Owning technical sales enquiries.
- Delivering practical and commercial proposals.
- Responding to pre-qualification questionnaires and preparing proposals, tenders, presentations and webinars to existing and prospective customers.
- Identifying new business opportunities.
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Sales administration duties.
- Previous sales / account management experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A good, confident telephone manner.
- Scientific or engineering background advantageous.
- Confident in discussing technical products with customers.
- Good all round administration and IT skills.
£20,000 - £25,000 annual salary.
Holiday entitlement that increases annually.
Pension and Health Care plans.
Based in Bromsgrove.
Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.