Hours: Monday-Thursday 16:30-02:00 (afternoon/night)
My client is a well-established firm, manufacturing products for construction industry. We are seeking a TIG Welder to join an existing team to assist with welding and finishing fabricated parts, due to growth of the company.
TIG Welder Responsibilities:
- Prepare and weld according to plans
- Effectively operate TIG welder and equipment to fabricate items to customer requirements
- Use grinder and buffer to smooth and clean
- Maintain a clean working area
- Follow Health & Safety Policy and Procedures
TIG Welder Requirements:
- Experience in TIG welding essential
- Experience in working with aluminium
- Ability to work to timescales
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Must be a team player
This TIG Welder opportunity is based in Kidderminster and is commutable from Worcester, Stourbridge, Bromsgrove, Redditch, Bridgnorth and Tenbury Wells.