over 1 year ago
This role is based with a tier 1 automotive supplier based who are now seeking a time served Toolmaker to join their skilled team. As a Toolmaker you will be part of a Tool Room and maintenance department that prides themselves on their expertise in injection moulding tooling.
* Maintaining and repairing mould tools
* Building and manufacturing tools
* Using CAD/CAM systems to assist in design of new tools
* Manufacturing jigs and prototype tooling
* Technical support for other departments
* Work alongside the maintenance team with problem solving
* Time served toolmaker apprenticeship
* Injection moulding tool experience would be advantageous but not essential
* Experienced with Tool Room machinery - Bench hand tools, lathes, millers, surface grinders.
* CAD/CAM knowledge and 3D data manipulation
Based in Worcester this Toolmaker role is commutable from: Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Stourbridge, Birmingham, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Pershore, Hereford, Cheltenham and Gloucester