£9.26 - £11.50 per hour
4 months ago
Permanent Opportunity! Quick start available!
The Warehouse & Production Operative will work across all supply chain functions from goods in receipt, through the preparation and delivery of raw materials, ingredients and mixtures to the production line, palletisation of finished goods and picking and loading of outbound deliveries.
You will be required to work a 3 shift pattern, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am.
Warehouse & Production Operative responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Operate FLTs and other equipment in line with SOPs and safety rules
- Ensure 'right first time' by paying attention to detail and following work instructions
- Ensure highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene
- Maintain a high level of accuracy in the weighing, measuring and preparation of ingredients
- Maintain a seamless supply of ingredients to the production line
- Ensure all ingredients are stored in the correct area at the correct temperature
- Record accurate and relevant information in a timely fashion
- Support the Team Leader with continuous improvement activities
- Suggest improvements to process to improve safety or performance
The Warehouse & Production Operative will have demonstrable experience in a similar role and the following aptitudes and experience:
- Valid Counterbalance and Reach fork lift truck licence preferred
- Fluency in written and spoken English and excellent communication skills
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
- Solid numeracy skills are required
- Ability to consistently follow work instructions
- Flexible and eager to learn
- Previous warehouse experience
This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an expanding team within a growing business. There is significant investment taking place in the plant and the company is committed to supporting the career and personal development of its employees.
From £9.26 to £11.50 per hour, commensurate with experience.
Hours of work 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm, 10pm to 6am rotating weekly.