Up to £10.26 per hour + Holiday Pay
13 days ago
Are you looking for a position working in a busy stores/warehouse environment?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Warehosue Operative at our Malvern based client.
This is a temporary position for 3 months meaning the successful candidate shuold be available for work immediately.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
- Goods receive and put away.
- Completing accurate and efficient material movements around the warehouse and Plant
- Picking and packing customer orders for shipment.
- Inventory and Material master data management.
Skills needed for this Warehouse Operative role:
- Good attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Proactive approach to work.
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Previous Warehouse experience
- SAP expereince
- Forklift licence
Full time hours that are flexible around you! Core hours are 10.00am - 12.00pm and 2.00pm - 3.00pm
£10.26 per hour
If you are an expereinced Warehouse Operative looking for a new temp opportunity within Malvern then please apply now!