Up to £10.33 per hour + + Holiday Pay
14 days ago
Our Client is extremely busy and needs extra support. This is an ongoing role and will require the suitable person to be flexible with hours to cover a rotting shift across all 3 shifts.
This is an immediate start and local to Kidderminster.
FLT & Production Responsibilities:
- Discharge material to required containers
- Carry out drum blends as required
- Package customer samples when required in a timely manner
- Decant material from one container to another as required
- Ensure stocked with raw materials and sundries as required
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained
- Correct control/identification of non-conforming products in warehouse
- Correct segregation and storage of waste material prior to disposal
- Unload bulk tankers to bulk storage in times of staff shortage
- Assist warehousing personnel in stock control and warehousing efficiency
- Load delivery trucks in times of staff shortages or after hours
- Ensure all full, partial, sample and waste containers are appropriately identified/labelled.
FLT & Production Requirements:
- Counter balance / FLT licence required.
- Previous experience of working with chemical manufacturing preferred.
- Ability to work within a busy team.
- Ability to follow written procedures.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Safety Oriented.
FLT & Production Hours:
40 HRS week Monday to Friday
Monday to Thursday 09:00 to 17:30 / Friday 08:00 to 16:00
Some flexibility required to go in early or stay late if required.
FLT & Production Pay Rate:
£10.33 p/hour + Holiday pay