Up to £10.26 per hour + + Holiday Pay
8 days ago
Temp to Perm
Are you looking for a position working in a busy stores/warehouse environment?
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Warehouse Operative at our Malvern based client.
There is flexibility this could be purely temporary or a Temp to Perm opportunity - the successful candidate need to be available immediately.
Warehouse Operative Responsibilities:
- Goods receive and put away.
- Completing accurate and efficient material movements around the warehouse and Plant
- Picking and packing customer orders for shipment.
- Inventory and Material master data management.
Skills needed for this Warehouse Operative role:
- Good attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Proactive approach to work.
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Previous Warehouse experience
- SAP experience
- Forklift licence
Full time 37.5 hours per week that are flexible around you! Core hours are 10.00am - 12.00pm and 2.00pm - 3.00pm
£10.26 per hour
If you are an experienced Warehouse Operative looking for a new opportunity within Malvern then please apply now!