11 days ago
Up to £30,000 D.O.E.
My client is a specialist service and repairs provider for the recycling/waste industry sectors. They are seeking a Welder Fabricator to join their existing team to assist with bespoke fabrication and repair waste recycling equipment across the UK.
Welder Fabricator Responsibilities;
- MIG/ARC weld materials to repair equipment
- Assist with carrying out machinery installations
- Travel to sites and provide technical support to clients
- Assist with the manufacture of bespoke fabrication builds
Welder Fabricator Requirements;
- Experienced in MIG/ARC welding is essential
- Experienced working on conveyor systems or production machinery would be advantageous
- Must be willing to travel long distances, working away from home and weekend work on occasions
- Must be a team player
- Excellent communication skills are essential
This Welder Fabricator opportunity is based in Droitwich and is commutable from Worcester, Kidderminster, Bewdley, Stourport-on-Severn and Hagley.