Both Mechanical & Electrical positions available.
Reactive and preventative maintenance responsibilities.
Typical Shift Patterns in the local area:-
- 4 on/4 off
- Fixed Nights 22.00—6.00
- Rotating 3 shifts – 6-2, 2-10, 10,6 (mornings, afternoons and nights)
- 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm/10pm-6am – 3 phase
- Continental Shift Pattern
- Double Days – 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm – Weekly Rotation
- Panama Shift Pattern – Days or Nights
- Pure Night Shifts
- Weekends – Friday to Sunday – 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am
- Conventional Days, Fixed Monday—Friday
- Reactive Maintenance
- PPM – Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Fault Finding/Problem Solving
- Facilities Maintenance
- Working to engineering drawings
Herefordshire is a county in the West Midlands of England. It borders Shropshire to the north, Worcestershire to the east, Gloucestershire to the south-east, and the Welsh counties of Monmouthshire and Powys to the west.
Hereford is a Cathedral City and the county town. Other major towns in the county include Bromyard, Leominster, Ledbury and Ross-on-Wye. Neighbouring county Worcestershire provides transport links through Worcester, Malvern Hills, Kidderminster and Birmingham.
While a large proportion of the county is rural, the north-east of Herefordshire includes part of the industrial West Midlands.