We strive to highlight the importance of how Hewett Recruitment are working towards ensuring equality and diversity, whilst protecting their staff and workers against unfair treatment.
Raising awareness through training, knowledge and backed up by written policies and audits, Hewett Recruitment aim to openly encourage communication and eliminate unfair treatment in the workplace, including but not limited to; discrimination, bullying & harassment, modern slavery, ensuring equal opportunities for all and mental health.
Policies documents to support this pledge:
- Equality & Diversity Policy
- Customer Services & Complaints Policy
- Modern Slavery Policy
- Gangmaster Licensing Authority Certification
- Whistleblowing Policy
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy
- REC Code of Ethics
- Temp Welcome Pack
- Personal Accident Insurance
More information available on our Temp Information Hub.