Never Stop Learning
We proactively seek opportunities to innovate, develop ourselves and our services; sharing knowledge as we grow.
Act With Integrity
Love What We Do
We believe in creating a sense of community by being generous of spirit, time & resources.
We combine effort & perseverance with passion to deliver.
Hewett Recruitment has been established since 1980. We have developed and expanded our services by listening to the needs of both our Clients and Candidates over the years, becoming one of the leading recruitment companies in the area.
We find the Talent other Agencies don’t!
As you would expect, we subscribe to use the national job boards such as Jobsite, Total Jobs, Reed and CV Library to advertise jobs and to access their CV databases…but that is just a starting point!
Our Recruiters are highly skilled in social-searching to find passive candidates online – we ensure that we have all the latest information and training available to be at the cutting-edge of technology for recruitment.
We also run events and attend specialist networking opportunities to build our network and database.
But the most important method of finding exclusive Talent is through referrals – our aim is to have happy Candidates who are so delighted with the service we offer, they send all their friends to us when they are looking for their next opportunity!
That is why our Clients keep coming back to Hewett – to find employees that other agencies just don’t have access to.
We help our Clients secure the Talent they need
In the current skills-short climate, finding the perfect Candidate for a role can be challenging. At Hewett Recruitment, we know that finding the right person is just the starting point – it’s a Candidates’ market out there and they have a lot of choice! Hewett Recruitment works in partnership with our Clients to help them be competitive in the ‘war for talent’.
Our years of experience in the region mean that we can provide informed local market intelligence to support people planning, business growth strategy, employer branding and salary benchmarking.
We believe in being Ambassadors of our Clients’ Employer Brand – this means representing them in the recruitment market as well as providing an efficient and professional process for candidates.
Our organisation is a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) and Louise Hewett, our Managing Director and Founder, is on the board. The REC sets out a clear Code of Practice that we as a business and our Consultants as individuals must follow to ensure we provide a service not only in line with legislation but delivered with best practice in mind.
Our Recruitment Consultants stay with us! It can be frustrating speaking to a different individual each time you deal with an agency. At Hewett’s we are proud of the culture we have created, where Consultants feel valued and have the autonomy to make decisions, taking personal pride in their work. Our average length of service for consultants is 8 years.
We remember the small things that matter
- Payroll is in-house, so Temporary Workers and Contractors are paid on time, every time. We won’t outsource it to an external business – if you have a query on pay, call Steve in the Kidderminster office or even pop in to see him!
- We say “Thank You”! Our success comes from word of mouth, meaning we have access to talent that other businesses can’t find. If a Candidate recommends a friend and we place that person in ongoing work, we reward you with vouchers to say thank you!
- Hewett Recruitment embraces diversity and will seek to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities.
- We seek to develop a business culture that reflects that belief.
- We seek to widen the mediums in which we recruit to ensure as diverse as possible employee and candidate base.
- We strive to make sure that our clients meet their own diversity targets.