£22000 - £26000 per annum + Flexi Working
10 days ago
- Job: Accounts Assistant
- Salary: £22,000 - £26,000 35 Hours per week
- Onsite parking
Hewett Recruitments Finance division are seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant to start as soon as possible for our client blased in Worcester.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accounts Assistant will have experience in similar roles and will be qualified to AAT Level 2 (or be able to prove an equivalent level of skill based on experience). You will be working directly for our Finance Manager and you will have a close working relationship with thr companies Chief Operating Officer and our Sales Data Manager (who is responsible for invoicing and sales administration).
- To work with spreadsheets, and in particular sales and purchase ledgers using Sage Line 50
- To control credit and chase debt.
- To reconcile the company's bank accounts.
- To accurately process payments to our suppliers via BACS and other electronic payment methods.
- To record petty cash payments and employee expenses to the computerised accounts system and to cross-check their accuracy, querying them where required with local office managers and line managers.
This is a lovely opportunity for someone who is looking to join a stable company for longevity - please apply today if you may be interested.