£18000 - £20000 per annum
18 days ago
Job: Accounts Assistant
PART TIME - Tuesdays/Wednesdays & Thursdays
Salary: up to £20,000 (pro ratad to 3 days)
Due to continued growth, our client based in Kidderminster are seeking a full time and permanent Accounts Assistant to join their friendly and energetic team as soon as possible!
Our client is happy to invest time into the right person so if you have basic Finance experience and are looking for more exposure then please apply today! Equally, if you have 2+ years Finance experiecne at a transactional level this role would be great for you.
Brief overview of duties:-
All aspects of book-keeping and accounting, including;
- Daily bank transactions recording and reconciliation
- Maintain the Purchase Ledger, including code and post invoices, match purchase orders to invoices and query variances, ensure all invoices are approved before payment is made
- Prepare BACS payments on a regular basis to ensure creditors are paid in a timely manner, in line with payment terms
- Raising and recording of sales invoices in Sage, and ensure that VAT is accounted for correctly
- Reconcile credit card statements All of the above, to ensure accounting records accurately reflect business performance.
- Control and reconcile petty cash.
- Effective customer communication including query resolution and credit control.
Please apply today for further information.