£22000 - £26000 per annum
25 days ago
Job: Accounts Assistant
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: £25,000 - £26,000
We are seeking an individual who can work 37.5 hours a week in the office, is good with people, great with numbers, organised, self-motivated and who can work in partnership across all levels. You will be based at our clients office in Stourbridge and run the day-to-day financial administration, prepare books and provide general administrative support for senior accountants.You will be responsible for the dealing with client queries, accounts, book-keeping and general administrative duties using sage line 50.You will have a proven record of working in a team with excellent communication skills and the ability to learn new skills. We offer excellent working conditions, a strong team environment and exciting challenges.
- Matching, batching and coding of invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Filing invoices and statement.
- Checking and reconciling supplier statements
- Processing and paying suppliers via BACS payments
- Raise customer invoices
- Credit control Customer and supplier query resolution
- Assist with cash flow forecasting,month end accounts preparation and any ad-hoc projects
Please apply today for further information.