Up to £10 per hour
25 days ago
Are you an individual who thrives on being the key support within a team and can meet deadlines as requested? This could be a fantastic opportunity to join a small, thriving building & refurbishment company who is looking for a Project Administrator to support Project Managers and the MD. This role is located in Malvern temporary on going for 4 weeks or more.
Start date: Immediately
- The Role is varied, interesting and includes assisting in the preparation of tenders, placing orders for materials & plant, preparation and maintenance of H&S documents.
- You will confidently manage your own workload, be proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages, particularly Excel and comfortable working accurately and to deadlines.
- Coordinating tender enquiries
- Obtaining quotations from suppliers (usually by email or tel)
- Taking responsibility for general office organisation (answering phone, ordering stationery, greeting visitors, basic typing of word documents & excel spreadsheets)
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Pay: £10 per hour 40 hours a week Monday - Friday (temporary for 1 month subject to review)
As well as offering a highly competitive salary there is flexibility on hours for the right person. Having own transport would be an advantage due to location and public transport is vast.