Up to £55000 per annum
9 days ago
Are you looking for an Agile Delivery Manager/ Scrum master role where you will:
- Utilise your experience working in Agile software development methodologies
- Direct and manage the full project lifecycle
- Deliver cutting edge, million pound software projetcs
- Work within an open plan, inclusive and fun software environment
My client are an industry leading software house providing a wide range of award winning software who are now looking to add a Project Manager to their already busy team.
As a successful Delivery Manager you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and managing project implementation from beginning to end
- Enabling teams to successfully deliver to stakeholder expectations
- Support with scrum master and delivery management duties
- Help teams with sprint planning, prioritisation and removing blockers to meet client demands
- Reporting experience against KPI's (time/ cost/ quality)
- Defining project objectives
- Overseeing quality control throughout the project lifecycle
As a successful Delivery Manager you should have experience in:
- 5 years + in an Agile environment, either as a Project Manager, Scrum Master or Iteration Manager
- Continuous or Process improvement practises
- Software development (agile methodologies)
In return you will receive a fantastic workplace, environment and get the chance to work on some large scale, cutting edge, software focus projects. The salary for this role is up to £55,000.
The role is based in Worcester and is commutable from Redditch, Birmingham, Pershore, Evesham, Kidderminster, Cleobury, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Ledbury, Tewkesbury, Bewdley, Droitwich, Bromsgrove, Halesowen, Dudley, West Bromwich, Solihull, Hereford, Stourport-on-Severn and Warwick.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression
If you happen to know an Agile Delivery Manager who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.