Up to £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Agile Project Manager (Scrum, Lean and Kanban experience essential)
Are you looking for a Agile Project Manager/ Scrum master role where you will:
* Utilise your experience working in Agile software development methodologies
* Direct and manage the full project lifecycle
* Deliver cutting edge, million pound software projects
* Work within an open plan, inclusive and fun software environment
My client are an industry leading software house providing a wide range of award winning software who are now looking to add a Project Manager to their already busy team.
As a successful Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Overseeing and managing project implementation from beginning to end
* Reporting experience against KPI's (time/ cost/ quality)
* Defining project objectives
* Overseeing quality control throughout the project lifecycle
As a successful Project Manager you should have experience in:
* Agile (scrum master, Kanban, Lean practises essential)
* Continuous or Process improvement practises
* Software development (agile methodologies)
* Project Management - Prince 2 or APMP
In return you will receive a fantastic workplace, environment and get the chance to work on some large scale, cutting edge, software focus projects. The salary for this role is up to £65,000.
The role is based in Winchester and is commutable from Southampton, Eastleigh, Andover, Whitchurch, Alton, Chichester, Portsmouth, Fareham, Lymington, Bournemouth, Salisbury, Basingstoke and surrounding.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business offering excellent career progression
If you happen to know an Agile Project Manager who may be looking then please do get in touch as we offer a referral scheme.