8 days ago
Are you passionate about Communications and have exceptional written and copywriting skills? Our client is a forward thinking organisation looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Communications and Marketing team. If you are a natural relationship builder, confident at speaking with clients and looking for an opportunity to build develop your skills, please make contact!
Some key duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Writing or commissioning professional communication materials for the Marketing and Communications team as well as the wider business
- Co-ordinating client and partner approvals for project communications plans, press and marketing materials
- Proof reading and content check documentation
- Writing and gaining Project Lead and Client approval on communication plans which include consultation, engagement and publicity activities
- Arranging and jointly hosting effective and accessible communication events
Our client is happy to consider applications from candidates with limited experience but with the following skill set:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) ideally in English or Communications / Marketing or similar
- Exceptional writing, copywriting and proof reading skills
- A confidence in managing client relationships
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- An excellent team player
- An enthusiastic and positive attitude
Based in Worcester, there is a combination of both office and home working. In addition to a competitive salary, there is also an excellent benefits package.