£17000 - £20000 per annum + Study Support + Perkbox
16 days ago
Job: Finance Assistant
Hours: 37.5 Hours Monday to Friday (Flexible working)
Hewett Reruitment Finance team, Worcester, are currently seeking a switched on and energetic indivdual to join one of our clients on a full time and permanent basis as a Finance Assistant based in Bromsgrove.
If you are looking to establish a career in Accounts then the following opportunity which is working for one of the leading organisations in the area, who pride themselves on staff retention and from promoting within the business may be of interest.
This genuinely is an exciting role. Why……because you will be given one to one training from a qualified accountant along with a study contract for your professional qualifications. The business has an excellent reputation for developing staff, and having placed a number of people into the company over the last few years I have seen first-hand the support and encouragement they receive to achieve their career goals.
- Chasing outstanding statements
- Reconciling bank statements
- Assisting with month end
- Loading/investigating missing income/estimates - investigative work
- Any general Finance Ad Hoc as and when required
- The desire to have a career in accounts
- Office experience including finance desirable (12 months ideally)
- Effective organisational and planning skills.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Experienced using Microsoft Office
- Delivery focused, with a drive for quality throughout.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have a keen eye for detail.
- Willing to learn and develop.
To be considered you will either need to be able to demonstrate strong academics, or you may be someone that has already built up a foundation in accounts and you are looking for a business that will help you get to where you want to be in the future.