Up to £22690 per annum
about 1 month ago
Final Wave of Recruitment at Worcester-based leading food Production Company!
Due to further growth and an imminent change to a 24/7 operation at the site, new opportunities have arisen for General Operatives to join a leading food production company with a presence in multiple European countries. As a General Operative, your role will focus on working to detailed instructions, prepare ingredients, work with production machinery and be a team player on the production line.
You will be required to initially work a 3 shift pattern rotating weekly, 6am to 2pm, 2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am with a change due shortly to accommodate a 24/7 operation.
New shift pattern to be introduced - Pitman 24/7 - 7 Days/7 Nights per 28 days rota
Salary - £22,691
General Operative Responsibilities;
- Follow instructions accurately
- Ensure that products meet clients specifications
- To produce high-quality products on the production line
- To fault find and report any technical issues accurately
- Maintain a clean and hazard-free environment
General Operative Requirements;
- Experienced in working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Ability to work to exact product specifications
- Previous experience working with production machinery would be advantageous
- Good communication skills are a must
- Team Player
Based in Worcester this role is commutable from: Bromsgrove, Droitwich, Kidderminster, Stourport, Bewdley, Stourbridge, Malvern, Ledbury, Evesham, Pershore, Hereford, Cheltenham and Gloucester.