Up to £12.47 per hour
5 days ago
Growth Hub Business Navigator
A market leader for creating and delivering economic growth and jobs in the Worcestershire County are recruiting for a Growth hub Business Navigator who can provide professional and approachable service to new and existing clients. The role requires a pro-active and enthusiastic individual who can seek new business opportunities with excellent communication providing sales and customer service.
If you are available to start work immediately and would like the opportunity to have flexible working from home and at the office then this is the job for you...................
Start date: Immediately temporary for 6 months with the possibility of a longer contract
- To be the first point of contact for clients
- To proactively engage with identified target companies (using email, telephone and face-to-face)
- To work proactively with Growth Hub Team to ensure businesses across Worcestershire are aware of the support available through local, regional and national services.
- Contribute to the development of a marketing and promotional plan to identify opportunities to raise the profile of Worcestershire and the work of the Unit and promote it accordingly
- Initiate, organise, attend and contribute to partnership meetings events, conferences, seminars and other awareness raising activities, as required
- To build and develop relationships with partners and other stakeholders as appropriate.
- To research, co-ordinate, produce and issue reports and presentations relating to Growth Hub team
- To organise, record and co-ordinate internal meetings where appropriate
- Confidence to speak with clients over the telephone
- Sales and customer service experience
- Organisation and a pro-active approach
- IT literate using MS Office
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Pay: £12.47 per hour 37 hours a week Monday - Friday Remote and office working in either Bromsgrove, Worcester or Malvern.
This is a temporary role until March 2022.