£10 - £10.16 per hour
19 days ago
Are you an individual who enjoys working as part of a team in a busy office environment? Do you have a professional approach along with being extremely diverse and flexible?
A reputable company in Worcester are looking for an adminstrator who has excellent IT skills along with the ability to communicate oral face to face or over the telephone with clients.
Start date: Immediate start for approx 3 months
- Experience of working in an office environment, including working to set procedures, maintaining accurate records, dealing with confidential documents and enquiries, providing high quality customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with a range of internal and external contacts, by telephone, email and face to face.
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a variety of people and situations in a non-judgemental, patient, diplomatic and sensitive manner.
- Good organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work to short term and long-term deadlines and prioritise tasks effectively.
- IT competency with experience in the use of software including databases, MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), content management systems and purchasing systems.
- Ability to make a positive contribution to a team environment, showing flexibility and initiative.
- An understanding of best practice in relation to Data Protection & GDPR.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Pay: £10.16 per hour 40 hours a week Monday - Friday (temporary for 3 months)
City centre location with parking onsite available.