Junior IT Support
My client are a large retailer of luxury goods. They are looking for a Junior IT Support. The right candidate will have great communication skills, good customer service and a keen interest in IT. If this sounds like you then apply today.
As a successful Junior IT support you will be responsible for:
- Handling tickets through the internal system
- Dealing with Customer IT problems over the phone
- Testing and logging bugs
- Speaking to internal and external customers
As a successful Junior IT Support you will have experience in:
- Familiar with the use of Windows PC, MS Office and Mozilla Firefox.
- An understanding of how websites function.
- An appreciation for computer networking.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Methodical, well organised and analytically minded.
- Desire to learn and improve one's own knowledge and understanding.
The role is based in Redditch and is paying a salary of up to £20,000. It offers hybrid working with 3 days in the office and 2 days from home once training is complete.
It is commutable from Worcester, Kidderminster, Evesham, Bromsgrove, Birmingham, Droitwich Spa and Pershore.
This Junior IT Support role has a fantastic benefits packaging including
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
If you happen to know someone that may be interested in the position, may be looking at similar opportunities or needs a nudge to find that next step, please do get in touch as we do have a referral scheme!