£45000 - £50000 per annum
16 days ago
Lead Software Engineer:
Are you keen to become a Lead Software Engineer, working on successful software surrounded by a fast paced, high performing team?
My client is a motivated and well established software company that provides an effective service to its specialist market sector throughout the UK and into Europe. They are looking to grow their ambitious software development team with a new Lead Software Engineer to contribute to the company's success, as they expand into different market areas.
The successful Lead Software Engineer will:
- Contribute to the design, development and implementation of software applications that are ready for use by internal and external users on a variety of platforms, such as web platforms and windows platforms.
- Provide technical leadership, acting as a mentor to other members of the team.
- Liaise with other members of the business in order to ensure the production of high quality software products.
Lead Software Engineer requirements:
- Experience of using Microsoft programming languages, such as C#, .NetCore or .Net.
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies, with Azure experience being particularly desirable.
This Lead Software Engineer will become part of the company's programme of work to transform technology to the cloud, and so a Microsoft Azure Qualification is incredibly advantageous.
This is a Software Engineer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression. This Software Engineer role offers a salary of up to £50,000, as well as excellent benefits. The company is based near Winchester.