£10.00 - £12.00 per hour + + Holiday Pay
19 days ago
Seeking a 4 day a week role?
Want a long weekend?
Our Client is a world leader in advanced materials science and engineering of ceramics, carbon and composites.
Skilled Machinist Duties:
- Setting and operating a variety of different production processes
- Producing parts accurately from drawing s and specifications
- Using general machine shop/tool room equipment, such as Centre Lathe and Milling Machine
- Some knowledge of Grinding would be beneficial
Skilled Machinist Requirements:
- Ability to produce parts from drawings
- Working to deadlines
- Report any discrepancies
- Tool-room experience
- Qualifies apprentice - beneficial
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good organisational and problem-solving skills
- Basic computer skills
Skilled Machinist Hours & Pay:
Mon to Thurs 07:00 to 16:30
£10-12 p/h dependant on experience