Up to £10.40 per hour
9 days ago
Administration Office Assistant
A reputable company in Kidderminster is looking for an experienced office assistant temporary until the end of December who can assist with data entry and administration duties to finalise a project.
Start date: Immediately for temporary
- Working closely with and under the guidance of Regulatory & Procurement.
- The admin assistant will e-mail all current raw material suppliers requesting updated EU Reach compliance statements.
- They will then be responsible for tracking and collating the responses back and filing them electronically on our system or following up with additional questions, if needed.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Full time assignment until the end of the year, at least but we can be flexible depending on availability etc.
Office hours will be 8.30 am - 5.00 pm (half hour lunch) Monday to Thursday and 8.30 am to 2.00 pm on Fridays (half hour lunch) = 37 hours.
£10.40 per person Kidderminster office location