Up to £10 per hour
21 days ago
Office Administrator Full time
Are you available to start work straight away? Do you have excellent attention to detail and also a highly organised individual? If so this is the job for you……………………
Our client is located in Hagley and are looking for an Administrator / Office Assistant temporary for 3 months term time only working within the HR department. They require a motivated individual who can assist with various data entry and admin duties working in a fast paced environment.
Start date: Immediately
- Dealing with telephone and email enquiries.
- Data inputting onto the in house system.
- Undertake general office duties including filing, photocopying, faxing and associated clerical duties.
- Being hands on within the team to assist with any task given.
- Cooperation and Team working
- Diversity and flexible
- Attention to detail
- Highly organised
- Problem Solving/ Analysis
- IT literate using MS Office Excel
- Can follow instructions and carry out tasks clearly
Monday - Friday full time hours (0830-1630) Can be flexible slightly
£10 per hour.
Temporary term time only
Public transport route and parking available onsite
Own DBS is an advantage
Video interviews as soon as possible