£30000 - £45000 per annum
18 days ago
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (some flexibility on start / finish times)
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 DOE
Hewett Recruitment Finance are currently representing a fantastic organisation in Redditch who are seeking a Payroll Manager to join the team ASAP.
This role sits within the Finance Team, reporting to the Finance Director and being responsible for the current Payroll Administrator. Collaboration across all teams is paramount as is a good working relationship with Heads of all other Departments.
Your new duties:
- End-to-end responsibility for nine monthly payrolls, including salaried and hourly, payment of commission and mileage.
- Prepare the monthly payroll schedules, preparing payments by BACS and other means as required.
- Maintain accurate payroll records, including holidays, sickness and other absences.
- Administer deductions such as Attachments of Earnings.
- Manage employee benefits including pension.
- Handle all employee queries and providing senior management reports as required.
- Reconciliation of all pension and payroll accounts.
- Manage the induction process for all staff, including maintaining and updating the Company Handbook and issue of policies, as well as working with the Health Safety team to ensure new staff are inducted correctly in safe working practices.
- Manage and maintain up to date employee records / files.
- Collation of references for new starters.
- Manage employee medical information.
- Promote the maximum take up of exit interviews for all leavers and report findings.
- Dealing with HRMC (P32, Attachment of Earnings, etc.).
- Experience of working with the number of payrolls.
Interviews for this opportunity are to be held at the office as soon as possible so please apply today or send an up to date copy of your CV to Chelsea @ hewett-recruitment.co.uk if you feel you would be suitable for this role and have the relevant experience.