£28000 - £33000 per annum
18 days ago
Are you looking for a PHP Developer role working in improving and enhancing website application design?
Becoming part of a highly successful website design and e-commerce Company, the successful applicant will work on numerous web application development projects, maintaining and promoting the company's industry leading status.
The company is seeking a mid-range PHP Developer to join their dynamic team.
PHP developer responsibilities:
- Code back-end applications to support multiple departments within the company.
- Use technical expertise and skills to ensure that coding is of the highest quality.
- Manage existing applications, making sure bugs are fixed efficiently.
- Work closely with the management team and directors to effectively manage projects
PHP developer requirements:
- Experience working with MySQL databases.
- Knowledge of JSON and third party APIs.
- Experience of GIT source control.
- A strong interest in learning new technologies and a passion for web development.
- Self-motivated, dynamic team player who is interested in becoming part of a progressive company.
This is a PHP Developer role that offers a great opportunity for personal and professional progression. This PHP Developer role offers a salary of up to £35,000, commensurate with experience. Based near Redditch.