Salary - Competitive Salary
My client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke packaging solutions for a wide array of industry sectors. As a Print Assistant, you will assist with running the production lines, maintaining a steady supply of material to the press, and ensuring that the inks are provided for the press operators.
This is a 24/7 operation that will require working 12-hour shifts both days and nights. Over a 28-day rota, you will work a total of 7 days, 7 nights and have 14 rest days.
Weekly Rotating Shift Pattern - (07:00-19:00/19:00-07:00)
Print Assistant Responsibilities;
- Forward planning to ensure that work schedules are achieved
- Maintaining good housekeeping and general tidiness of areas
- Report any faulty materials or equipment to your Team Leader and Engineering team.
- Assist with continuous improvement projects
- Carry out risk assessments and provide reports to Team Leader
Print Assistant Requirements;
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Attention to detail is essential
- Good Communication skills are essential
- Good problem-solving skills
- Must be comfortable working around production machinery
- Willing to learn as full training and support will be provided
Based in Ledbury this Print Assistant role is commutable from: Malvern, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cheltenham, Ross-on-Wye and Hereford.