Up to £8.91 per hour + + Holiday Pay
5 days ago
Temp to Perm
Our Client is seeking a Prodcution Assistant on a Temp to Perm basis.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an enthusiastic team, preparing dry food powder samples for existing customers and potential new customers, also to be part of the hygiene team.
Production Assistant Role:
- Work as part of the new product development team.
- Prepare accurate dry food powder samples.
- Develop a knowledge of the raw materials used to produce the samples.
- Perform safety checks to ensure the quality of the samples.
- Keep accurate records of all raw materials used.
- Assist in the despatch of samples to customers.
- Cleaning within a factory / food production manufacturing plant.
- Deep cleaning areas where required.
- Working with the hygiene team
Production Assistant Requirements:
We are looking for a motivated flexible individual with the ability to work as part of a small team, with minimal supervision.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also:
- Have a good attention to detail.
- Have the ability to keep accurate records.
- Be numerically strong.
- Be physically fit, and able to move heavy bags (up to 25kg).
- The ability to work alone and as part of a team
Production Assistant Pay:
£8.91 p/h initially
When taken on permanently the pay rate will increase to £10.77 p/h (Including shift allowance)
Production Assistant Hours:
Mon to Fri 13:00 to 21:00 - 37.5 hours per week
Must have own vehicle due to location of company.