We have a number of exciting opportunities for our new client located in Evesham. We are pleased to announce all roles are on a Permanent basis, with lots of internal avenues for progression within the company.
Our client is a specialist manufacturer of bespoke packaging solutions for the food industry. There are several roles available as a Production Operative, across different departments, however all are similar in achieving the same goals.
Production Operative Responsibilities:
- Operating machines
- Following work instruction and drawings
- Performing quality checks
- Reporting issues
- Maintaining H&S standards
- Lifting / Palletising / Wrapping
Production Operative Requirements:
- Previous experience working in a factory environment
- Ability to keep work place safe and efficient
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to learn and full training and support provided (*Additional courses offered*)
Salary: £24,408.98 per annum - Increasing to £25,693.67 after successful completion of Probation.
- Free onsite parking.
- 20 days holiday.
- Pension Contributions - 8%.
- Online discount hub, offering discounts to lots of major retailers and supermarkets.
- Wellbeing support through an Employee Assistance Programme, available 24 hours.
- Health cash plan called BHSF offering cash reimbursement for routine and emergency healthcare.
- Group Income Protection Scheme - helping support those unable to work for over 26 weeks: illness or injury.
- Life insurance - including a lump sum of 6 times an employee's basic salary
- They are also rolling out an annual performance related bonus scheme.
Hours: 07:00-19:00, 12 hours shifts, Continental pattern - Example of working pattern below:
Week 1: Sun, Mon - 7am-7pm Tues, Wed - 7pm-7am
OFF: Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon
Week 2: Tues, Wed - 7am-7pm Thurs, Fri - 7pm-7am
OFF: Sat, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed
Week 3: Thurs, Fri - 7am-7pm
Week 4: Sun, Mon - 7pm-7am
OFF: Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
Due to a clean working environment - No jewellery is to be worn & Full PPE clothing is provided.
Based in Evesham, these Production Operative opportunities are commutable from Pershore, Malvern, Tewkesbury, Worcester, Cheltenham, Gloucester, Ross-on-Wye and Hereford.
Please contact the Industrial Temp desk at Hewett Recruitment - 01562 69090